Что нового?

Присоединяйтесь к нам сейчас, чтобы получить доступ ко всем нашим функциям. После регистрации и входа в систему вы сможете создавать темы, публиковать ответы на существующие темы, повышать репутацию других участников, получать собственный личный мессенджер и многое другое. Это также быстро и совершенно бесплатно, так чего же вы ждете?

На форуме можно сделать заказ прошивок
за КОРОТКИЕ СРОКИ и КАЧЕСТВЕННО!

Вы сами выбираете наиболее выгодные для Вас условия калибровщика,
а администратор проследит за качеством выполнения работ!

Продам Autodata + HaynesPro + ALLData + HaynesTruck

gigimarfa

Новичок
Реакции
Баллы
! PLEASE READ THE WHOLE POST CAREFULLY!

I HAVE THE FOLLOWING SOFTWARE FOR SALE:
- AutoData / HaynesPRO / ALLData EU+USA / HaynesTruck -

FOR THE MOMENT I CAN OFFER THEM AS A PACK, AS IT FOLLOWS:

1. pack_Q - AUTODATA + ALLDATA EU/USA + HAYNESTRUCK + HAYNESPRO - can be used on 2 devices! (possibility to add more devices)
- price for pack_Q: 150€ - ONLY 1 PACK AVAILABLE -at the moment.

2. pack_W - AUTODATA + ALLDATA EU/USA + HAYNESTRUCK + HAYNESPRO - can be used on 1 device! (possibility to add more devices)
- price for pack_W: 100€ - ONLY 1 PACK AVAILABLE -at the moment.

3. pack_E - AUTODATA + HAYNESPRO - can be used on 1 device! (possibility to add more devices)
- price for pack_E: 70€ - ONLY 2 PACKs AVAILABLE -at the moment.

4. pack_R - AUTODATA_single_software - can be used on 1 device! (possibility to add more devices)
- price for pack_R: 30€ - MULTIPLE PACKS AVAILABLE -at the moment.

------------------
PAYMENT OPTIONS: PayPal / Bank Transfer / Revolut Transfer / Online via CC through Revolut
(before you buy I can let you test these softwares)
! IF YOU WANT TO BUY PLEASE LEAVE YOUR EMAIL OR WHATSAPP IN THIS TOPIC FOR ME TO CONTACT YOU!
- or private message me -
(once a pack is not available anymore it will be presented in gray color)
----------------------

! MUST READ! INFORMATION ABOUT WHAT I SELL:

- no remote connection
- you need permanent internet connection if you want to use these softwares!
- there is no installation needed for these softwares to work!
- you will need a web-browser of your choice to use the softwares (ex: Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Brave, ETC.)
- only available language is ENGLISH.
- this is not a shared account, this means that only you will use the software!
- you can add multiple devices to connect to.
- can be used from whatever device you want: Laptop, Desktop, Android-IOS Phone/Tab.
- can be used from anywhere you want.
- there is a stable server connection always, if there are any maintenance work you will be aware of it.
- constantly updates and fixes.

~ for those who doesn't know what these softwares do:
-all software include timing guides, electrical schematics, fault codes and official known fixes bulletins, installation/removal procedures for parts like clutch, flywheel, gearbox, engine mounts, intake, and many more automotive service data and information. This is the updated 2023 version that includes the newest cars to 2023.

Яндекс.Метрика
Сверху Снизу